Kathryn Humecki is President and founder of Kathryn Humecki & Associates, Ltd specializing in serving individuals and independent professionals with their tax and retirement needs. In 2005, Kathryn started her public accounting firm with just a laptop and her kitchen table; now her company is a well-established firm in Olympia Fields serving clients throughout Chicagoland and beyond.
Kathryn is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as well as a Certified Public Accountant. This put her in a unique position to offer a holistic approach to tax and wealth management. She takes pride in helping clients minimize their taxes while increasing their wealth.
Kathryn’s philosophy is focused on providing exemplary service to her clients along with serving the needs of our greater community. Her unique office is designed to be more of a gathering space than a meeting place, and she regularly hosts events to educate, to fellowship and to give back.
Kathryn enjoys traveling with her husband, gathering with family and friends, and quiet nights around a fire with her terriers Mister and Stoney.
Awards and Honors
- Illinois Governor’s Entrepreneurship Award
- Illinois State Treasurer Woman on the Rise Award
- Village of Olympia Fields Ambassador Award
- CenterPoint Business Development Center Success Story
- Prairie State College Wall of Fame
- Prairie State College Foundation Chairwoman
- Red Cross Volunteer
- Bingo Night host for adults with developmental disabilities
- Professional Women’s Network past president
- Prairie State College Foundation
- Matanya's Hope
- Compassion International
- Exodus Cry
- Chicago Immigrant Transportation Assistance
- Parkview Christian Church